Visa Information

Citizens of certain countries and territories need a visa to visit or transit Canada. Please note: Holders of Alien’s passport and Stateless individuals require a visa to visit or transit in Canada. The following information is provided as a courtesy, but is subject to change.  Please contact the visa department of your home country.

Click here to see if you will need a visa from your country of origin.

​Letter of invitation:
A letter of invitation is provided only after you have completed registration for the conference and paid the conference registration fee. Such a letter may be needed to obtain a visa or permission to attend the meeting. If you require an invitation letter please contact Cynda Covert via email.  The letter will be provided by email. In your email, provide the following information:

  • Complete name
  • Mailing address
  • Accepted paper number (if applicable)
  • Accepted paper title (if applicable)
  • Any other details that your country of residence requires for your visa application.

The Conference cannot contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on your behalf so please begin your visa application process as soon as you determine that you want to attend IEEE SysCon 2018 Please provide as much information as possible to avoid delays in receiving your letter. You must register for the conference and pay in full before requesting an invitation letter.

We suggest that you leave ample time to apply and obtain your VISA. Click here to see the VISA processing times.